[LOST ONE]


Photobucket

Name :SARINE CHENG SI MIN♥
Relationship status :SINGLE
Age :15
D.O.B :27th FEB
MSN :her-journey@hotmail.com


“I have often been downcast, but never in despair;
I REGARD MY HIDING AS A DANGEROUS ADVENTURE,
ROMANTIC AND INTERESTING AT THE SAME TIME.
IN MY DIARY I TREAT ALL MY PRIVATIONS AS AMUSING.
I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND NOW TO LEAD A DIFFERENT LIFE FROM OTHER GIRLS.
MY START HAS BEEN SO VERY FULL OF INTEREST,
AND THAT IS THE SOLE REASON WHY I HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE MOST PAINFUL AND HUMOROUS SIDE OF THESE MOMENTS.”
. .

I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so F**K OFF if you hate it.

[LOADS OF THOUGHTS]

Things that have been done cannot be undone...
♥

Just get alive and be yourself...
♥

You won't get affected by others if you don't let them affect you...
♥

Truth is never beautiful and what is beautiful might not be the truth...
♥

You live for yourself and not for others...
♥

Always think before you say or do anything...
♥

What goes around comes around...
♥

[LOVES♥]

HERSELF.♥


JESUS.♥


TRUTH.♥


LOVE.♥


HER LOVE ONES.♥



[LOATHES]

LIES.

BETRAYALS.

REVENGE.

HURTFUL WORDS.

SPAMMERS.

BROKEN PROMISES.


[LOOKS FOWARD TO]

ACCEPTANCE.
LOVE.
FORGIVENESS.
REPENTANCE.
MONEY.

[LONG AGO]]

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
[LISTEN TO]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[LAMENTATION]



[CREDITS]

A3 - Images
Blogger
Sunday, March 14, 2010
|6:24 AM|


How to be mature?
I am often being called as attention seeking girl...I also agree with that sometimes..
Although I agree but which girl does'nt want to be pampered and loved...
No one wants to be an outcast or be left out...Neither do I..
I can say that i was not wrong to feel that way..but perhaps I approached it the wrong way..
I need to change this..I have lose a lot of things to get something that was'nt even what i want..
I lost my best friends....she gave up on me...Really regret it and hope can undone it..But i can't..
Things really must treasure...Don't wait until you lose it then you start regretting...It will be too late..I am starting to treasure everything I have now...I am going for checkup soon...hope i will be fine...so i will have chance to change and repent on the mistakes i did...
To me...I think it is more mature to do that rather then stay complaining about how others treat me like how i use to..I need to change myself...Perhaps that will bring acceptance...
I won't know until i try...hope that I will succeed


FINDING TRUTH♥

+ + +